World class presentation strategies.
Roberto Villegas III Biography
• Born in LaPorte, Indiana in 1981 and raised in Indianapolis, Roberto has grown up around motorsports
• Over the years, he’s had the opportunity to meet and be friends with many Indy Car drivers
• He has traveled to such race tracks as Michigan, Mid-Ohio, St. Petersburg, Sonoma, Daytona and Alabama to name a few
• Attended his first Indy 500 at the age of four in 1986
• Roberto hasn’t missed a single Indianapolis 500 (28 and counting) since then
• Attended Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana
• Skills include web design, writing and marketing along with an understanding of high technology and networking.
• During school, did a project for St. Elmo’s Steak House, the premier steak house in downtown Indianapolis
• St. Elmo’s project earned him a job designing their website.
• Has a unique ability to see the big picture and visualize how to organize a project so it is achievable.
• Presently manages IT recruiting projects for the state of Tennessee in Nashville.
• Long-term goals are to own a race team and win the Indianapolis 500
• Favorite heroes: Rick Mears, A.J. Foyt, Al Unser, Jr., Mario Andretti, Jeff Gordon and Adrian Fernandez
• Hobbies include racing, soccer and watching movies